3.26.2012

Welcome to Strings, Links and Connections

I'm excited to be back in the blogosphere once again. I've been thinking a while about what I would like to write about and it turns out my eclectic mental wanderings seem to the only consistent thread right now. So, I've decided to call my blog simply "My Strings, Links and Connections." I hope you enjoy what I find to think, talk and write about. My interest list is one that continues to grow but a lot of what you will see here will have some kind of connection to technology, design and social impact.

My publishing schedule will be erratic for a while as I get back into the groove of contributing to a blog once again. If you have any ideas you would like to suggest for me send an email to andrew (at) aja3 (dot) com. So thanks for spending some time with me and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment